Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Light Blogging Forecast

For the immediate future anyway. I'm way behind schedule because on the way to school the car started overheating so we pulled up with windows open and the heater on full blast. Called the tow truck. Waited for Tom. Got to gab for half an hour while waiting with a friend I've been neglecting ... so YAY, it is an ill wind that blows no good.

Currently: MOANING (big time) over messing up the lesser used second VCR and not getting "My Name is Earl" on tape. Thank goodness that Chris (works with us) got it on tape and will let us borrow it). Whew! I have always depended on the kindness of other VCR users!

Later ...
  • Some book reviews
  • Mrs. Darwin's FABULOUS Sausage Jambalaya (I'll steal hers and post on GG for my own reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment