Monday, July 3, 2006

NCR's Eric Scheske Gets Brave ...

... in search of youthful Catholic bloggers and finds out that there are some darned good ones out there. Some are familiar to me such as Shrine of the Holy Whapping and American Papist. However, he lists many I haven't heard of that I have gotta check out (because that's what I need ... more blogs to read ... right?).

You can read the whole column over at Totus Pius, a blog I'm going to be visiting often in the days to come.

I was really happy to see my pal Laura H under bloggers to watch and encourage. She definitely deserves it.

Eric also was extremely kind to Happy Catholic in his reader recommendations. Thanks Eric! His blog is a fairly new one to me but not to those in the know. If you haven't been by there, go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment