Saturday, January 20, 2007

Good News for Those of Us Who Have Trouble Reading Chesterton

I happen to know there is more than one of us out there.

Maria Lectrix has begun reading The Everlasting Man. Which, now that I come to think of it, is on my Dante to Dead Man Walking list (Christian classics). Just download from her site or through iTunes (where you can subscribe to all of her feed for the complete set ... six (?) ... of books she is reading to us). Woohoo!

By the way, I think that I am going to have to stop taking on the quarterly reading challenges. That "Dante" list is never going to get tackled if I keep loading on other books, especially when I consider that I am going to keep sliding in cookbooks, mysteries, science fiction and other such reading to lighten the load. Otherwise my reading will become too much of a chore and that never will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment