Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sheez, I Go One Day Without Reminding People to Kiss the Egg ...

... and look what happens.

We get The Curt Jester's negative campaign (reminding us of just how sidesplittingly funny he really is) ... well, I was never going to be the funniest blog anyway. Way too many truly funny blogs out there.

Then, we've got Father Joe who has managed to get both the Pope and the devil (oh, that reverse psychology!) stumping the vote for him. Though I'll never be nominated in the "clergy blog" category ... so all I have to mourn there is that he got the biggest names out pushing his vote. It is pretty clear that he should have been in the funniest blog category as well ...

Where does all that leave me?


If you don't kiss da egg now, mon, you're kissing my chances goodbye!

Just a day left (voting ends at noon on Friday) and then I'll quit flogging the vote. Now that's something to be grateful for, right? In your joy and gratitude, go vote, and then I'll shaddup!

No comments:

Post a Comment