Thursday, May 17, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

Nick tagged me with this one. I'm not sure how random these will be because y'all already know a lot of my random stuff but here goes:
  1. I always preferred real food for breakfast ... soup, sandwiches, leftovers ... and still prefer a quesadilla or bagel with pimiento cheese to cereal or pancakes.
  2. I read around 700 words per minute ... if I'm pushing it for the test it will go up to around 900.
  3. You can read while washing dishes ... and knitting ... and brushing your teeth ... and cooking ... I do it all the time.
  4. I'm a Jayhawk
  5. I have green/brown hazel eyes
  6. I had pneumonia for two weeks when I was in 6th grade.
  7. I'm afraid of the dark.
  8. My favorite color was blue for most of my life but for about three years ago it changed to green.

No comments:

Post a Comment