Monday, December 17, 2007

I Am Legend. Go See It.

That's Scott Nehring's advice and I, for one, think its always a good idea to follow Scott's advice. He says, intriguingly:
I am Legend is very much worth seeing. Not only do you get a very effective zombie flick (if its fair to call it that) the piece is very Christian in its approach and overall theme. It is very rare to see God place such a central role in a major release film.
They had me at "zombie." Well, to be honest, they really had me at Will Smith. Ahem. Anyway, Nehring's recommendation has my interest to a fever pitch.

Now if I'd only not realized that it is ONE WEEK AND ONE DAY away from Christmas. Excuse me while I breathe into a paper bag to calm my hyperventilating ... at least the thought of Will Smith and zombies will help keep me calm while I whirl around finishing things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment