Monday, May 19, 2008

Congratulations to Rose!


Rose graduated from high school yesterday. She was in the top 10 of her class.

We are so very proud of all that she has accomplished. Of course, we are even prouder of the young woman she has become ... but that goes without saying doesn't it?

I think I would have done much better with the whole thing if I had not had a dream the night before about little, 3-year-old, adorable, toddler Rose ... which left me rather weepy throughout the day (and, yes, lasting into today, truth to be told). You know, loving the young woman who is here now and who I can talk about books and movies with ... but still missing that little one from long ago.

Onward and upward, Rose will be interning for a post-production studio this summer and then off to Columbia College in Chicago this fall to begin studying film editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment