Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Away in a Manger ... But Not With This Nativity Scene

David L. Alexander - Man With Black Hat
Amy Welborn
Fr. Dwight Longenecker - Standing On My Head
Joshua Snyder - The Western Confucian
Mark Shea
Julie D. - Happy Catholic
Zippy Catholic
Dawn Eden
Kenneth Hynek
Jeff Miller - Curt Jester
Thomas Peters - American Papist
Jimmy Akin

I am especially concerned about that creepy Jesus figure.
Robert Duncan is blogging again. He was a favorite of mine for a long time and then broke my heart by becoming too busy.

Luckily, he has been back for a few weeks and I now have time to draw your attention to his fine writing. His Photoshop work ... not so much, though I am glad to see that I am a wise man.

Check out this sampling of work and see if you don't agree:

No comments:

Post a Comment