Thursday, April 23, 2009

2009 Cannonball Awards

Loved these last year and they're back!
... consider this the blog awards for us "minor" bloggers... a blog award not dominated by the usual suspects. The results from last year's awards brought those quieter less visited blogs some much needed attention... even the little guy deserves some recognition. Having lost my fair share of Blog Awards... Ok, all of them, I did what any other sore loser would do; create my own!
A few of my favorite categories ...
BEST BLOG BY A RELIGIOUS WHOSE NOT FR.Z

BEST CATHOLIC POLITICAL BLOG THAT IS NOT THE AMERICAN PAPIST

BEST BLOG BY A HERETIC

BEST POTPOURRI OF POPERY
Now go read all the categories and make a few nominations in the comments box ... I've got most of mine picked out but am still filling in a few blanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment