Thursday, June 11, 2009

Daily Reflections

The USCCB has a spot where you can see video reflections on the day's readings.

Various people from all over the country have been chosen to present the reflections. Evidently, a few weeks ago, several priests from our Diocese, including our Bishop, came to our church to tape reflections for the upcoming couple or three months.

If you click on June 23, you can see our priest with his reflection for the day. It's like a mini-homily and I enjoyed it. I've included it below... although I see it rather annoyingly begins playing without waiting for you to click it. (Update ... it annoyed me so much by insisting upon downloading and playing without permission that I figured it was probably driving everyone else nuts and removed it ... click through and play it at the USCCB site.)

Much thanks to Deacon Ken for the heads up on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment