Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet Mother ...

Dulce Madre, no te alejes.
Tu vista de mi no apartes.
Ven conmigo a todas partes, y solo(a) nunca me dejes.
Ya que me proteges tanto, como verdadera Madre,
Haz que me bendiga el Padre, el Hijo, y el Espíritu Santo.
Amén.

Sweet Mother, do not part from me.
Do not lose me from your sight.
Accompany me everywhere and never leave me all alone.
Because you protect me like a true Mother,
Obtain for me the blessing of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
If you have not yet come across Mexico Bob then you are missing a real treat. Go read all about this dulce prayer.

6 comments:

  1. My students from Junior High asked me for this prayer... I'm so happy to find it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. My son and I pray it in Spanish, he wanted the translation, we were happy to find it. He said so this is what I have been praying all this time and smiled.

    ReplyDelete