Friday, July 2, 2010

Something I Really Like: Two Women Talking

In other words, coffee with a friend.

I don't usually have time to go to lunch during the day and my evenings tend to be rather full. I am, however, able to squeeze in an hour before the work day begins for coffee with a friend.

I must thank a good friend for being so persistent about getting together that I was forced to reevaluate my schedule. I now find this time once a week (or every other week) to be just what I needed in connecting one-on-one with people I don't usually get to talk with.

It is simply wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. O Happiest Catholic:

    I you were to position a poem after this picture you could call this construction "A Tern for the Verse."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't talk ... laughing ... *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, so necessary! And let me remind your readers about our conversation a bit ago... on the Among Women podcast... look for episode 49, featuring Julie, here: http://www.amongwomenpodcast.com.

    ReplyDelete