Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cultivated Randomness ... If Only It Were Cultivated, Instead of Simply Random!

Why didn't you tell me about this wondrous site before. The cultivated randomness (books, art, movies, Arrested Development quotes in the sidebar); the contented and (yes, obviously) happy appreciation of so many thousands of wonderful things Catholic and otherwise.
There is nothing so flattering as receiving an email saying that you have been named blog of the week. Thank you, Margaret!

Equally as wonderful is finding that the "award-er" (is that a word? i have confuzzled myself) is a kindred spirit in both interesting randomness and also in the inability to just have one blog. She has four. Yep. Count' em - four:
  1. Ten Thousand Places
  2. Empty Jar
  3. Little Lamb Books
  4. The Magdalen Sisters
Looking through them I find that she and I are surely kindred spirits on  several levels. What a treat to discover these spots. Swing by and take a look for yourself.

Thank you, again Margaret!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I don't know you, but I like your blog! I absolutely love the horoscope! too funny!!! and the MIB quote, never heard so much truth!
    Happy blogging!And God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi trueblue! Thank you so much ... and I see that you are a new blogger. I hope you find it as enjoyable as I do and I will be swinging by when I can to check out the posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete