Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This Just In: The Faithful Traveler, season 1

I well remember how enjoyable I found The Faithful Traveler dvd featuring the Miraculous Medal Shrine in Philadelphia. A good part of that enjoyment came from Diana von Glahn's sparking personality and the thoroughness of information.

I easily understood why EWTN snapped up the concept and had The Faithful Traveler produce an entire season of travel for them. Sadly, I do not have cable so was not able to watch it.

Happily, I have just received the dvd for the first season. Though I haven't had a chance to dip in yet, I am eagerly anticipating finding out more about wonderful Catholic places to visit in the U.S. If you are interested and missed the EWTN showings, or just want your own copy to watch again, check out the Faithful Traveler website.

No comments:

Post a Comment