Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today I'm Talking with Wendy on Relevant Radio at 2:00 (Eastern time--because I'm in Florida right now)

Relevant Radio ... where they bridge the gap between faith and everyday life.

Sounds tailor-made for Happy Catholic, doesn't it?

We'll be talking about the book and who knows what else ... maybe zombies? For a full hour. So tune in.

And if you don't have Relevant Radio station in your area or can't listen at 2:00 (or 1:00 Central, etc.), then here is the archive where you can pick it up at your convenience (they think of everything, don't they?).

2 comments:

  1. Great interview Julie! I called in to comment on what an incredible blog this is, but I was still on hold when the program ended. You were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! I'd have loved to hear your voice ... and I appreciate the encouragement on how the interview sounded on the other side of the radio! :-)

    ReplyDelete