Saturday, August 20, 2011

2011 Cannonball Catholic Blog Awards - nominations open

It's time again for my favorite blog awards, the kind that don't take themselves too seriously but yet provide me with many wonderful new blogs to read.
It's a Blog Award for all us under appreciated types, and you are strictly forbidden from nominating anyone that has written a book... and that Peters guy. And fanciful cooking bird watching priests. And anybody else who has a blog better than me. So good luck with that.
So just when I thought that I had a chance of being nominated for something, she had to throw in that book thing. Ah well ... does it help if it is a very small, under-appreciated book?

I love the categories ... some are the usual, but some ... well, it's in the way it's said. As a sampling below shows.
More Catholic Than The Pope

Best Blog By A Heretic

Best Bat Shit Crazy

Best Popery of Potpourri

Snarkiest Catholic Blog

Most Hifreakinlarious
I will be dropping in there soon to nominate my own under-appreciated favorites. Go thou and do likewise!

No comments:

Post a Comment