Friday, August 5, 2011

"After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-known quotations."

H.L. Mencken was joking about Shakespeare when he said that.

We all know that I have a predilection for quotes myself.  This blog puts up a quote a day and Happy Catholic (the book) shares a lot of quotes.

I have a guest post up at American Catholic Blog featuring some new quotes and sources I have found that would make me beg and plead for a few more pages to include them in the book. There are 10 good 'uns and I'm fairly sure you haven't seen them all here yet. So check it out!

American Catholic Blog is the St. Anthony Messenger Press's blog. They own Servant Books, which is my publisher. It has been a bonus for me that not only have I gotten to know the Servant Books folks, but now am getting to chat more with the St. Anthony Messenger Press people. What a nice bunch they are! I'm looking forward to getting to meet some of them at their exhibit at the UDMC Catholic Conference that will be here in Dallas this October.

1 comment: