Saturday, August 20, 2011

Match of the Week: Zoe the Dog vs. the Butter Wrappers in the Trash

Cayenne pepper - 1
Zoe - 0

As a ringside viewer, this was a great match-up. Zoe's determination made her a top contender but the sneezing from the trash can area gave early hints of the winner.  The butter wrappers were licked about half clean when cayenne pepper's punch kicked in to make Zoe throw in the towel.

Needless to say, this is the win the audience wanted.

(Otherwise, we'd have had to put a huge rock on top of the trash to keep her out.)

 Zoe licks her wounds and vows a comeback


3 comments:

  1. Hi - I dont know how I stumbled upon your blog.. Grace...and I think I was googling St. John Vianney ..anyway I am glad I did. Thank you for your wonderful blog. I love the title, I have very much enjoyed looking at your posts and reading your conversion story (I have a sort of similar one), and I just ordered your book.

    My name is Keren, here is some info me if you are interested, nonetheless I am looking forward to reading your book, and visiting your blog again. Thanks again for all of your sharing.

    Peace
    Keren

    www.kerensgallery.com

    http://himandhallelujah.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keren!

    Thank you so much! I am looking forward to checking out your blog and your art. I mailed your book today. :-)

    ReplyDelete