Friday, October 7, 2011

Fillion Friday ... Updated

Another reason I love The Crescat. She'll say what the rest of us are thinking.

For instance, she's got a category for: I desperately love Nathan Fillion so much it makes others uncomfortable

And can any of us blame her?


I think we know the answer to that.

I ain't watching Castle for the plots.

Update:
Troy: Me and Abed have an agreement. If one of us dies, we stage it to look like a suicide caused by the unjust cancellation of Firefly. We're gonna get that show back on the air buddy!

6 comments:

  1. I love my Captain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I ain't watching Castle for the plots." I'm glad I'm not the only one. My husband likes to sit there and pick apart the show, and I just point at the TV and say, "Nathan Fillion! Now go away!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost sent you the link to a piece over on Big Hollywood about a professor in WI who got in trouble for a Firefly poster that had a "violent" quote on it! But I decided not to because almost all of my (few) emails to you have had to do with Firefly!! Next time, I'll just send it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After this last week's total shark-jumping plot, all I could think is "It it weren't for Nathan Fillion, I'd be way past done with this show."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bridget ... I saw that article a few days ago ... the "nicey-nice police" couldn't have chosen a better way to show that they don't think anymore.

    ReplyDelete