Thursday, October 27, 2011

In Dallas? Going to the UDMC? Me Too! I'll Be Signing Books on Friday from 2:30-3:00 pm

Tom and I were already planning on attending the big Catholic Conference that the Dallas and Fort Worth dioceses are sponsoring next weekend.

Then I found out that St. Anthony Messenger Press is going to have a booth there and was happy to think that I could meet some of the nice folks who I've exchanged emails with over the last year. St. Anthony owns my publisher, Servant Books.

They went it one better and offered a time when we could do a book signing.

If you are there, either with your own book or wanting to buy one, I'll be signing them on Friday from 2:30 - 3:00.

And, I'll add a quote that isn't in the book. As a little bonus.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Looks like quite a conference. Bob McCarty of the NCC...something...anyway, he's one of the speakers, and I really enjoyed what he had to say at the Diocese of Victoria's religious education conference last year. Hope you have a wonderful time! I wish Dallas were a little closer to Houston.

    ReplyDelete