Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Flannery O'Connor Summer Reading Club

I'm just finding out about this now? Of course, I'd never have discovered it if not for Brandywine Books. Thank you guys!
My biography of Flannery O’Connor–The Terrible Speed of Mercy–will be released later this summer, so why don’t we read through some of her stories? Each Monday from now through the end of August I will post an article about one of O’Connor’s stories.
They're only on story three so it won't be hard to catch up. Get it here.

3 comments:

  1. That's fantastic. I just bookmarked it. I'll need to pull out my Collecdted Stories.

    By the way, I've had trouble with your latest page layout. I know you've had it for some blog time now but I've never mentioned it hoping it would go away. But it hasn't. Everything runs so slow on your page. Is it me only? I never had that problem with your previous page layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manny ... that's odd because I have heard overwhelmingly otherwise from people who were happy that I left the old layout behind (theory was that the photo background slowed down the blog). This one has been faster for everyone ... so I don't know what to think. I am really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite alright. I'll manage. I wouldn't pass your blog up.

    ReplyDelete