Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Failing all the way to sainthood

However, can we truly call any of our disappointments real, absolute failures? Something may look bad in the moment, and the future may seem bleak to us, but what does God think of it? As always, he is in control and knows how to turn a failure into the greatest blessing of a person’s life.

Take for example the lives of Louis and Zélie Martin.
Get the whole picture here.

This inevitably reminds me of Isaiah 55:8-9.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.…
If we just keep on trying, adjusting as we go and accepting that we don't know everything, there's hope for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment